Saturday, June 16, 2007

graduation and my college experience are behind me...

today was graduation. it was as boring as i thought it'd be but it was thankfully a really quick ceremony. then my parents, my brother, his wife, and i went to this place called "the boiling crab" for linner in Garden Grove. i first heard about it from Courtney who went a few weeks ago. it's a seafood place where you order seafood by the pound, they bring it out to you in a bag, and you eat with your hands. it was fun. then we went to Yogurt Land and got some of that amazing goodness. it was a good food day, and we all know how high food/eating ranks in my life priorities.

i don't have too many deep thoughts or reflections on finishing college. i just figure since school is the only life routine i've ever known, i can't be really sad or really happy for the next phase because i just have no clue what that's going to be like. i am excited for whatever's next, though. i don't really know where God is going to take me but i love that life and trusting Him seems kinda adventurous right now. it's just crazy to think that only a few short years from now i could be married or single, working some dream job or jobless, in california or not, dead or alive, etc. or some combination of those things. hm...hopefully the combination won't be jobless, in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and dead. haha.

anway maybe at some point i'll post pictures from today. right now i'm going to sleep though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want to know if you're serious about the "marriage" option. That's a real surprise to me from the gal who always seems to squeal , "I'm never getting married!" Is this a new kind of openness?