Tuesday, June 3, 2008

i really AM Korean!

i get home, my mind still spinning a bit from the events of a busy day. i need something, something food-y. Yes, i need comfort food in this moment. So many options...chips, fruit, candy...wait! There it is! A jar of kimchi sitting 3/4 full in the fridge! i grab it and and a fork and hastily devour it like a bear eating crackers. The spicy salty sourness calms me. Then it hits me...of all the food options in my house i grabbed the kimchi??? (by the way kimchi is something we rarely have around the house) What's more, it really did have a soothing effect on me.

i guess despite being adopted and growing up in a white bread town, there are just some things that run in the blood...


Lots of different things going on. i promise i'll try to write a real update sometime soon.

2 comments:

James said...

A REAL update, eh?

EMOH- said...

Hahahaha, you should come visit me then! Also, did you read my last post?