Monday, August 6, 2007

camping trip with some of the extended fam!

setting up camp
Cara
my cousin's fiancee and my other cousin
boys digging project
the boys
the girls' table
the boys were obsessed with the fire
the girl pink posse
Mimi, cousin, dad
my cousin's cute hapa baby, Sophie and my aunt
"So you sailed away into a grey sky morning..." (10 points if you can name that 90's tune by that one album 90's band)

This past weekend was my extended family's 2nd annual family camping trip. Only part of our whole family goes but it's still fun. Actually the whole point of the trip is so that all the little kids can see each other and play together. It was nice though. We were at a super plush campsite at El Capitan in Santa Barbara. My parents and I had to leave a day early because I had work today and my parents left for India for 2 weeks. It was a fun day and a half though.

2 comments:

James said...

Vertical Horizon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.